Friday, August 11

tricycle adventures

Thomas likes to ride
all around the neighborhood
the boy loves his trike

Thomas has had a cold this week but we've been trying to get out and do some fun things around the neighborhood anyway. This afternoon we took a walk up to the local Dairy Queen. He on his tricycle and me pushing and steering the thing for him. I didn't think he could touch the pedals, but he proved me wrong by braking half the time. I was pretty impressed by how well he rode. He never once got off but looked perfectly happy to sit and ride along with both hands on the bars, checking out all the cars along the way. The local DQ has child size chairs and a little table so that's where we sat (yes, I squeezed into one of these chairs, too). Lucky for me, he was much more excited by the cup of water than the ice cream cone. More for mama!

No comments: