Tuesday, August 29

chuck & duck

Because all the cool kids have them...
This morning we found Chuck Taylor All Stars on sale so I decided to finally pick up a pair for Thomas. He liked the blue while I was partial to the black with flames so we got them both. I also got myself a pair in picante (is that a great color name or what?). I haven't worn a pair since junior high, but I'm loving them already. We just need to get M a pair now!

I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of Thomas this morning when I noticed him wearing his OU shirt and standing by the dogs' duck toy. Maybe it's a sign of things to come? Oklahoma, strong and victorious and Oregon...? [note: Thomas isn't going, but his parents will be at the Oregon-Oklahoma football game next month. Go Sooners!]

3 comments:

Trina Rae said...

Again, I will ignore the ridiculous Duck-bashing. Quite shameless, I think!

BUT--I love the Chucks! I still have mine from college--the deep-divoted soles are worn smooth, but I can't bear to part with them! They look much better on Thomas, though! I've said it before, but he has the BEST smile!! Gosh, what a cutie; must be a happy boy!! And a duck-lover to boot!

Trina Rae said...

Checking to see if it will let me post...

Jay & Jody said...

Love, love, love them!! Since all the cool moms have them...I might head out and get a pair for myself!! He wears them well! What a cutie.