Monday, August 14

new car

Some parents actively avoid places like Chuck E. Cheese's. I'm not one of those. Maybe when he's older and going to such a place presents challenges that we'd rather not deal with, but at this age it isn't a big deal. We were out that direction in the morning and around noon found our way over to the pizza/amusement restaurant. Just Thomas and his mama. We shared an all-you-can-eat salad bar, filling our tummies with garbanzo beans, baby corn, cherry tomatoes... all the good stuff. Afterwards we played in the toddler area and Thomas rode two coin-operated rides for the first time. He wasn't crazy about the first one, but seemed to enjoy the second on this Bob the Builder ride. We were *in the area* picking up a new car for Thomas...

3 comments:

Heidi :) said...

I think Chuck E. Cheese is a great place. I do not have any children of my own, but love taking my friend's kids there. The pictures are cute!

Trina Rae said...

Wow--Thomas' first car. Lucky boy! He looks very at ease at the wheel!:-) What a handsome kiddo!

Jay & Jody said...

Great pictures!! I've been slow at posting on Vaughn's blog and haven't looked at Thomas' site in about a week. Wow, he's such a handsome little boy!! I love all the new pictures. He's having such a great summer. What a good mama you are to him!!!