Sunday, August 13

15 months


Thomas is 15 months old today. Where is the time going? There are so many things I love about this little boy, but here are fifteen that come to mind...

1. You make me snort. I never snorted before but your antics make me snort.
2. Your pronunciation of *car*. Baby, we don't live in Boston. There's an *r* at the end of that word.
3. I love watching you squeal with delight and run from Bela and Greta as if they are chasing you around the house.
4. The flicking thing you do with your big toe. You got that from your dad.
5. The way you zone out in the car, stroller, jogger and bike trailer. The movement seems to put you in some sort of trance-like state.
6. Your obsession with water.
7. The way your hair stands on end/ straight up when you wake.
8. The running form you've adopted.
9. Your love for all animals, esp. dogs.
10. The way you put your hands behind your head and fall back into me, trusting the whole time that I'm going to be there to catch you and/or break your fall.
11. Your dance moves. I love that hearing the ice cream truck while we are out walking is enough for you to break out your signature knee-bending moves.
12. Listening to the *conversations* you have with your dad.
13. The way your eyes light up when you see me after some time apart.
14. The ease with which you approach new things.
15. I love that you will go up to a complete stranger in a shoe store, point at the shoe they are trying on and exclaim SHOE! It makes me snort.

2 comments:

snoopy said...

Awwww... that is such a sweet post! You're a great Mommy.

Trina Rae said...

I loved your post. It never ceases to amaze me how sophisticated and established their personalities are from birth and beyond. Thomas has such a sweet disposition and always has a smile! I love seeing all his pics.