Sunday, August 20

say cheese!

Pictured above and seen through a green glass partition in the food court, Thomas waits for the mall to open.

Today was picture day at the mall with Thomas and his cousins. Thomas wasn't too sure about it initially, but he became a very happy little guy once they brought out the child-size firetruck. This kid loves cars and even that is an understatement. To her credit, the photographer was extremely patient and really tried to get a good shot, but it just wasn't meant to be today. With three toddlers ranging from 15 months to 27 months, I knew getting a good photo was not going to be an easy feat. Still, it's always nice to get the three cousins together (and I enjoy seeing my sister-in-laws, too!) and after the photo shoot we let them loose in the children's play area and topped it all off with a snack/drink at Starbucks.


We went to a mall I never go to because 1.) I rarely go to the mall and 2.) it's on the other side of town. But with such a great children's play area and the nice *family restroom* with Thomas-sized toilet and sink, I may have to make the trek over there again the next time I feel like going shopping. Definitely some nice perks to make the mall experience enjoyable for everyone!

No comments: