Tuesday, August 8

Thomas' tricycle

Thomas received a Radio Flyer tricycle for Christmas -- yes, Grandma spoils him! His feet don't quite touch the pedals and I'm not entirely sure just how stable he is sitting on it, but we are now beginning to play with it outdoors. Yesterday afternoon we cruised up and down our street. He'd push it with both hands, then sometimes he'd push it with one hand and hold his duck in the other. A few times he'd push it while his duck sat on the seat. And then sometimes I simply pushed them both. He ignored me when I asked if I could sit on the seat and have him push me.

[Note: There are two 2 year old boys on our block who also have Radio Flyer tricyles. They ride them everywhere. I see them at the park, cruising up and down the street, hanging out at the local Farmer's Market... It's like a little trike gang on our street. Totally cute!]

No comments: