Wednesday, June 6

water play

After school today we met up with a friend and her kids at the Legoland Waterpark.  I was afraid with the typical June Gloom we might not make it there again before moving.  However, the forecast looked great last night so I texted my friend and asked her to join us.  These four kids always have the best time together.  In fact, they have so much fun just being together that there were probably only six trips down the slides/rides between all four of them!  They just played in the water, making up their own games and swimming with each other.  So fun!

When we first arrived, I saw a man playing with a little girl about Meredith's age.  She also had dark hair (I was seeing her from behind) and wore the exact same bikini.  For a second I thought it was Meredith and wondered just who the heck she was playing with.  After that scare, I made sure to keep my eyes on her for fear that someone might accidentally try to take her home or play with her again!   


1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Looks like a fun trip. Glad you are soaking in California while you can. You have definitely made the most out of your living there. What cute friends! I always worry about Emily because she will talk to ANYONE and she loves adults. It freaks me out a little.