Monday, June 18

They're coming to take us away...

 a red carpet for our goodbyes ~ boxes everywhere!
.
The movers came this morning to pack up our stuff.  I had packed up and organized a bunch of things before they arrived so they were pretty happy with how simple and straightforward their job was today.  They told me this several times throughout the day.  The main guy looked and acted a lot like my brother, Doug, and the kids picked up on this, too.  They had a great time chatting with him while he worked -- and he did with them, too.  Later he told me he has three children and his youngest is a 3 year old girl.  It's no wonder he was so good with them and didn't mind them hanging around watching his every move!
 
 my beloved pantry now echoes ~ kitchen is so open w/o our clutter
 .
kids in boxes ~ dinner out since we have no food or silverware

No comments: