Tuesday, June 19

Daddy's jobs

I had to mince Thomas' food so he could eat due to loose tooth
.
We have very little food in our house now that everything is packed up.  I also didn't do a good job planning ahead because the food we do have requires silverware, can openers, bowls, all of that kind of stuff that is packed up.  So this morning when the kids woke I suggested we head out for breakfast before the movers and a few contractors showed up to fill our day.  I thought they'd be super excited but it was actually quite the opposite with both kids telling me, "...but that's what we do with Daddy!"  Yesterday and again today I heard the same sort of thing when I suggested to Thomas that he allow me to help his loose tooth come out.  Apparently going out for breakfast and taking care of loose teeth are Daddy's jobs, not mine.  Good thing we'll be seeing him again tomorrow!!

No comments: