Wednesday, July 16

pool play + long naps = happy mama

the kids snack and dry off after playing in the pool

Of all the different kinds of playdates we do, by far my favorites are the pool playdates. Spending two hours in the sun and water (I love salt water pools!) and snacking on the pool's deck afterwards always adds up to wonderful, long afternoon naps. The kids have just gone down and I can already tell it's going to be a good one today! The pool is also relaxing and good for me, too. We came home to find one dog has diarrhea (...ooh, always a treat to find that in the house...) and it didn't phase me. Even with all that to clean up, life is still good...

1 comment:

Trina Rae said...

I love naps. So peaceful--nothing compares. Right now, I have one napping child and one that sounds like she is jumping on her bed. I guess one is better than none. :-)