Thursday, September 27

the poncho

Soon after we learned I was pregnant with baby #2, I saw this adorable little girl downtown wearing the most gorgeous poncho. We didn't know we were expecting Meredith yet, but I had a feeling we were having a girl and I'd already started my list of MUST HAVE items for our baby girl. And at the top of that list? A poncho by Peri.

Meredith's new poncho arrived in the mail today! It's a yummy chocolate brown fleece with bits of pink everywhere. I love the pink pompoms and the cute pink tassle off the top of the hood. Peri's motto is give it a twirl! - I don't see Meredith doing that anytime soon, but because it's a poncho and will probably still fit her next fall, maybe we'll catch her twirling in this brownberry then. Or maybe in the tangerine twirl. Or the pink pixie...

I only wish they made one in my size. http://www.periponchos.com/

[Note: The website doesn't list an XS size being available, but she does have them if you are interested. Contact her directly for those, esp. if you want an XS with pompoms.]

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Cherl, That is beyond cute. I clicked through to her website and couldn't resist. Do you get commissions on my sale? : )
So glad you posted that. Beyond cute. I ordered brown n pink, too. I'll post a pic!

cherl said...

For Katherine? A gorgeous piece for a beautiful little girl! Looking forward to seeing the photos. :)