Tuesday, September 11

big fun for a little boy

Thomas and his gal pal Hannah had a fantastic time this morning at the local amusement park. They continuously rode the rides for the entire two hours we were there. It was fun to watch him have such a great time. I was also very thankful to have Hannah's mama there to help me out with getting Thomas on and off the rides. For the most part it's manageable, but there are some rides that I couldn't go on with Meredith in the Bjorn so he went on those rides with them. Of course, there were other (bigger) rides that he wanted to ride but we'll save those for a family outing soon.

top: high in the air
bottom: with his friends Hannah, Kaia and Claire


left: riding a frog, the rooster was next
right: with Chipper the Chipmunk


top: flying with Kaia
bottom: storytime


Meredith spent the first hour napping in the Bjorn
and the second hour like this.

2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Oaks Park is one of my fave places to take the kiddos. I would like to go one more time before it ends the Preschool Playtime. Would you like to meet up sometime?

cherl said...

Kelly- shoot me an e-mail! :)