Friday, September 7

"I need my camera."

Last week M gave Thomas an old camera to play with since he had been asking to use our digital camera to take some pictures. The boy who doesn't like his photo taken suddenly wants to photograph everything. Grandma brought over a great little rocking chair she found at a garage sale (that I will be painting!) and this has been Thomas' latest object that must be photographed at least 20 times a day. He'll put a stuffed animal on the chair, exclaim "Let me take a picture! Where is my camera?", and then he'll run off to find his camera. There is no film in this thing and no batteries, but he'll hold it up, look through the viewfinder and making a clicking noise to let us know he's taken the photo. It's fun to watch the different arrangements on the chair that he photographs. Tonight I put Meredith on the chair so we could both take photos of her.

No comments: