Thursday, January 19

Thursday dinner fun

We have Thursdays wide open while Thomas is in school.  There's a library storytime & craft hour that we try to meet friends for.  Sometimes we go out for lunch.  But mostly it's a day for me to run errands and clean house.  Thomas gets picked up that morning for school so we can ease ourselves into the day by staying in our jammies and cleaning the house.  I like the easy day, but it's Meredith's least favorite day.  She whines about being bored.  I bring out craft materials and try to get her involved in something but she's such a social person that sitting and working on something by herself just doesn't cut it.  Today she helped me clean things up and was a sport when we ran some errands so we topped off the day with an early dinner at Chuck E. Cheese.  Not my favorite place but the kids sure do love it! 
 Thomas can't get enough of this studio setup - can you see him?

No comments: