Monday, August 31

kid's club


The kids are really great about going to the gym with me. This wasn't always the case, but has been for quite some time which makes it very nice for me to get in a quick run, take a class or simply workout. I don't go every day, but just whenever I can fit it in so the kids usually go 2 or 3 times a week. During late afternoons it's a nice break and an hour of quiet that is rare these days. Meredith enjoys playing with the other children, sliding on the equipment, having tea parties with the other girls, coloring, and the list goes on and on. Thomas doesn't love it as much as Meredith, but he tolerates it and knows I'm a better mom when I've had a good run. However, by far the best thing at the gym, in their opinion, and what they love most is the bounce house. The staff will take the kids out in small groups to jump, but Thomas and Meredith usually wait until I've picked them up. We'll spend a little time bouncing around; they'll often get it all to themselves. They love it!

No comments: