Thursday, August 13

And so it begins...

She wanted to wear her princess shoes to the park this afternoon (they're too big and have a low heel). She told a complete stranger, "Look at my pretty dress! See my fancy princess shoes!" She put on and removed three different dresses this afternoon, one right after another and each only lasting about 2 minutes. She went through a minimum of 5 cycles of this. She hadn't shown much interest in princesses prior to today but I have to ask... Is this how it all begins?

2 comments:

Maria said...

What a pretty princess!!!

The McAuleys said...

Can you hear me laughing all the way from here? :) Sounds like you have a little Clara on your hands. I cannot believe how much that child cares about clothing, hair, accessories. It all started at age two, with princesses in particular, and it is VERY SCARY!! I hope I still know you when they are 12 and 14 so we can commiserate. And so the girls can trade nail polish. Ha.