Thursday, October 2

Thomas swims

I wasn't impressed the last time we took swim lessons with Thomas at the Y, but he's been asking for lessons so I thought we should try it again. I looked at other swim programs, but with the wishy-washyness (is that a word?) of my preschooler, I wanted to minimize the $$ spent. This morning was his first swim lesson and it all went better than expected. He grinned the entire lesson and was really excited to be there. With only one other student in his class (the girl without goggles who also just happens to be in his preschool class), it was almost like a private lesson but at YMCA prices.
.
Meredith had a great time watching, but you could tell she really wanted to be out there swimming, too... I'll have to sign her up so they are both doing lessons at the same time.

No comments: