Wednesday, April 4

Spring Celebration

 Thomas at my station ~ a dad offered to snap a pic. (a little blurry, huh??)
.
I don't volunteer in the kids' classrooms on a regular basis but I do try to volunteer for all their class parties.  This afternoon Thomas' class celebrated spring with crafts, games, and a cookie decorating station.  When the stations were presented to the volunteers I could already tell which one I'd be doing.  The bird craft looked like the most fun for me and, sure enough, the other volunteers wanted to do the easier stations.  This craft wasn't difficult; there's just a lot of little things to do.  Overall, I had a great time during the very short and fast 1.5 hours I was there.  I know Thomas loved having me in there (as did some of the other kids I know!), too!.

No comments: