Tuesday, November 17

mommy & me dance class

Meredith and Gracie love their fun tutus & tiaras
.
Meredith has really enjoyed her mommy & me dance classes and so have I. Every week we go and together she and I enjoy the music and movement. Today's class was the last one for this session. She'll start again in January, but she'll be moving up to the 3yo class and mommies are not allowed. I'm sure there will be a class or two initially when she'll want me with her but I think she'll be fine -- she loves the class and her dance teacher Ms. Ginger, is able to put her own ballet slippers and tap shoes on/off and is used to being dropped off when I take her to the gym with me. I'll miss taking the classes with her but I also look forward to this next step for her. And the recitals that will end each session!


Meredith with pals Ava and Grace
.

tiny dancers at the "princess bar" as Ms. Ginger calls it

No comments: