Thursday, July 16

tumbling w/friends

Meredith & pal Felicity
.
Tumbling classes have been our first experience with both kids participating simultaneously in an activity, but with their own peers. Thomas needs a little encouragement to join his class but Meredith jumps right in with hers. Both have friends in the classes with them, making tumbling just that much more fun. I love that they are both enjoying tumbling and taking classes at the same time is certainly convenient, but I find myself running back and forth all over the gym because I want to watch both kids practice their skills. Fortunately Meredith has three other little friends (and their mamas) in her class so I can zip off to watch Thomas cross the balance beam, swing on the rings, do a headstand against the wall, etc.

Thomas & pal Bailey

No comments: