Friday, July 17

good dog

Greta adores life in California. She gets to spend nearly all day, every day outdoors. All morning she's been outside watching the hummingbirds fly around the yard and doing her best to stay away from the kids as they hose down and clean up their ride-on toys. She follows me around, too, as I move from indoors to outdoors doing things around the house. And this afternoon I've found her resting on her new dog bed in the shade. Greta's a great dog and I love that she gets to spend so much time outdoors in the sunshine (and shade during the afternoon warm sun!) that she loves.
.
[Note: I bought this new dog bed earlier this week. Greta has been on it numerous times, both when it was inside the house and outside today. Bela, of course, has not been seen on it yet. I'm not holding my breath on that one either.]

No comments: