Tuesday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our playgroup rented Pump It Up this afternoon for a very fun St. Patrick's Day party. It was our first time at one and both kids had a blast! I was thrilled Meredith was tall enough to participate (min. height of 34" is required) today. I knew she would LOVE it because of her fondness for bounce houses, but I had no idea she'd enjoy the big slide as much as she did. She's such a little thing but would ask to go down the big slide over and over and over all by herself! I think there's something about the W family women because several times this week, today included, I've caught myself thinking how much Meredith reminds me of her cousin Franny. Watch out because these two girls will make quite a pair in 15 years!

And as for Thomas , well... he also surprised me with how much he enjoyed the big slide. He pretty much did it continuously. Both kids worked up a good appetite for the pizza, cupcakes and lemonade that followed an hour and a half of fun... [Yes, this mama had a great time, too! These bounce houses, slides, and obstacle courses are so much fun!!]

No comments: