Thursday, February 12

Valentines

I've never been a fan of those foam stickers that everyone buys for craft projects. But with so many Valentines on tap this year I needed something easy that both kids could do so we went with the foam stickers. Still not crazy about them or the finished product, but our littlest card maker can peel the tiny stickers herself (though sometimes getting them off her fingers and onto the paper can be a challenge) and she's suddenly become an avid card maker so I'm liking them a little bit more now...

1 comment:

Cory said...

We have some nice animal foam stickers that I like, so I got crazy and bought a container of shapes, and they suck.

So far, Eve and I have spent most of our craft time taking of the backs, and gluing the "stickers" since they aren't sticky except for one color, one shape in the mix (luckily, pink hearts!).