Sunday, February 22

Relay for Life

Last night our family attended a fundraiser dinner and dance to benefit the American Cancer Society. More specifically, it was a benefit to raise money for a Relay for Life team comprised of moms (and a couple of dads) from our playgroup. It was a great success and a nice amount of money was raised while many of our favorite families ate and danced the night away together -- all for this very important cause. If you would like to donate -- yes, on my behalf (!!) since I'm on the team -- please let me know and I can give you the details. No amount is too small.

Note: Our 24 hour relay event is the last weekend of April. M will bring the kids out and do some of the walk with me, but the 4am to 5am hour is going to be by myself. Any suggestions to keep myself entertained and make the time pass...?!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Do you ever listen to podcasts while running/walking? That might be a good time passer. Or perhaps thinking of someone or something special each 10 minute increment?