Tuesday, February 3

80 degrees

A college girlfriend is staying in town with her in-laws so this morning we went to visit them. The kids had a great time playing in the swimming pools at the Four Seasons. The kids' pool is heated to 80 degrees which felt like bath water this morning. And with an outside air temperature of 80 degrees also, well... it's really a very lovely way to spend the morning! Afterwards her in-laws treated us to a nice lunch spread back at the condo where they are staying. Lovely people, lovely pool, lovely day... The kids are taking some great naps today! (Thanks, Sofie!!)

2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Do I need to mention how jealous this post makes me? I am SO a California girl at heart. It has been beautiful here, so I can't complain. But I get excited about a 50 degree day here. :-)

Glad you are enjoying it.

Wendy said...

Looking forward to experiencing this firsthand in March!!! Watch it will be 40 degrees and raining....