Friday, May 2

Day 3

Hi. This is Meredith. I guess I was making it difficult for my mom so three days ago she told me we were going "cold turkey". Not sure what that means, but she put all my bottles into a bag along with half a can of formula. She said I wasn't going to have them anymore. Then she began giving me more and more of what everyone else eats and tried to get me to drink milk. She's been trying for weeks. I don't like it cold. I don't like it warm. Quite frankly, I just don't care for it at all. I think she was beginning to worry because when she'd change my diaper she said it wasn't wet enough. Tonight at dinner she clapped A LOT when I drank my room temperature milk. Hey, it wasn't so bad lukewarm and I kind of like my mom so maybe I'll start drinking more of the milk she gives me. It does seem to make her and my daddy pretty happy. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Parents can be so silly!

No comments: