Friday, September 8

he sleeps like a horse -- literally!

It's been a long week at our house and none of us have really had adequate or restful sleep. It seems possible that the new upper molars are really causing Thomas much grief. For the last two days he has refused to lay down and sleep in his crib - both at night and during the afternoon. Last night we listened as our fantastic little sleeper cried it out for 45 minutes before finally settling down to sleep. Only, when I checked on him before going to bed myself, I found him asleep standing up. Again this afternoon he fought the nap and after a 15 minute period of quiet, I checked on him to find him asleep standing up. I thought only horses were known to do this!

At any rate, my fingers are crossed that things are turning around. He hasn't had much of an appetite this week, but today he ate like a horse. He could not get enough. And when I put him down for the night, he cried for about a minute but then fell fast asleep. Let's hope he stays asleep and this becomes the new trend...

1 comment:

Jay & Jody said...

Okay...that is soooo funny!! What a champ, not wanting to give in to nap time. He gets a star for that!