Friday, February 24

their Friday lunch date

Meredith and her daddy have a standing lunch date every Friday.  It's a special time for the two of them.  He picks her up from preschool at noon and then they go out to a favorite dining spot.  I was invited once when they were going to Chipotle.  I joined them that afternoon, but I felt like I was tagging along.  I love that they have this special time together so I won't be joining them in the future.  It's a daddy-daughter weekly lunch date they both really enjoy and look look forward to.  I love watching their relationship -- both are so lucky to have the other!

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

So sweet! I love this. She will cherish these memories and it will be such a strength in their relationship. You guys seem like such great parents. What lucky kids you have. :-)