Saturday, February 25

her first bikini

Meredith has been asking for a bikini for about a year now.  We were in Palm Springs last March where she saw a young girl around her age wearing a bikini at the hotel pool.  Since then, she's been asking for one and no longer buys the "wait until you are 16".  I wasn't keen on it because she is four but a friend made a good point: the two piece suit makes using the potty a lot easier.  Earlier this week I had my bikini top on and again she was obsessed with looking at it and asked for one.  Today we found this little cutie at Target.  It's sweet and not revealing -- and she absolutely loves it. 

Daddy's response: "Oh my gosh.  It's so skimpy.  I'm not ready for this."
Thomas' response: "Why doesn't it go down further and cover her belly button?  That looks weird."

No comments: