Saturday, December 24

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with Mike's brothers and their families.  It was nice that we could do this again.  I think it's been a few years since we've done it (but I could be wrong) and for the longest time that was how Mike and I spent every Christmas Eve.  One year it was just Mike, his brother Dave and myself eating at the only restaurant that was open - a Chinese restaurant, of course.  And for several years it was all adults eating dinner in and watching a favorite Christmas movie.  Things have changed over the years with the addition of these seven little people, but it's only made the Christmas Eve get together more special.  Even though time and distance separates them, they still have fun together when they do spend time together.  I hope that doesn't change. 

No comments: