Friday, November 28

the playroom tree

For years we've gone back and forth with artificial and living trees for the Christmas holiday. Given that we'll be traveling every December since we moved away from family, this year we'll purchase a new (taller!) artificial tree. So, the little 6 footer we have has become the kids' tree! Tonight we set it up in the playroom and began making some ornaments to decorate it with. I cut out foam stars, M strung beads and together the kids decorated the tree. I still get a kick out of how they clump all the ornaments onto one branch. Thomas had started out spacing them out, but then resorted to hanging them all on the same branch.
.
[Yes, I did space them out when the kids were finished - I couldn't help myself. I did, however, hang them all on the bottom half of the tree and within their reach since they'll likely be rearranged daily until the tree is taken down.]

No comments: