Monday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

The other day Thomas received a letter in the mail from Santa telling him he's made Santa's list of "Good Boys & Girls" this year. So it was no surprise that Thomas woke up to some great presents under the Christmas tree and one large gift waiting for him in his playroom. Santa hit the nail on the head with the new train table and train set. I can't imagine a more perfect gift for Thomas this year. He also received a doll that he's been carrying around with him this morning. He's been fascinated with (real) babies lately. I'm hoping this interest continues when the stork brings him a new baby sibling this May!
.

1 comment:

Jay & Jody said...

Cherl, your updates are great! I feel like I've been disconnected from Vaughn's blog since our vacation to PDX. Thnigs are starting to settle into normal again-thankfully! I love the picture of Thomas with his doll and with Santa. He sure is a cutie!