Sunday, December 10

Holiday Express

This afternoon we joined M's brothers and their families for a ride on the Holiday Express. Thomas loves trains so we knew this would be a fun time for him. The steam locomotive ride lasts approximately 40 minutes and Santa (with two of his elves) walks through the train greeting passengers and distributing candy canes. The late afternoon start worked great because we saw the train in daylight beforehand and at dusk afterwards. Thomas really enjoyed this excursion!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks so magical! And thanks for the holiday card! Tom said, "Oh my god! Is that Thomas? He's so big and grown up! He's so cute!"

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey Cherl,

I was debating whether or not to go on the Holiday Express this weekend. Your pics make me want to go! We went to Polar Express at Mt. Hood last year and I thought it was a lot of driving and $ for not very much holiday. But I love that this one is local, so now I think I might go. Thanks!