Friday, October 6

new photos!

Our home computer has been back up and running for almost a week now. Last night M was able to get the digital camera to download photos again to the computer. Not sure what happened there, but the two weren't finding each other. I thought I'd have a whole bunch of photos during this interim, but I really didn't. I'll post a few here that were taken these last few weeks...

a splishin' and a splashin'

A previous post included a photo of Thomas in the casting pond as it was being filled. He enjoyed splashing around in the water and getting his jeans totally soaked.

Greta plants herself

I tell her she's beautiful and smells pretty all the time. She must think she's a flower. I caught her one afternoon sunning herself in the planter. Silly dog.

Thomas' playroom

Toys here, toys there, toys everywhere. One of my pet peeves is coming home to a front room cluttered with toys. Books over here, plastic cars over there. A stuffed animal in the planter. A ball on top of the dining room table. It really bugs me. And now that Thomas is getting older and accumulating even more toys, the problem was growing. Our solution? A playroom. All the toys reside in there and at the end of the day when he's long asleep, I can close the door. I love the playroom!

still smiling

Over the last two weeks, all three of us have had this cold. Thomas was the only one smiling while down with it though.

chipmunk Thomas

A new exhibit in the Science Playground at OMSI invites children to see the world from our furry little friends' perspective. They can wear these little costumes, climb into a bird's nest, and enjoy all sorts of other fun activities.

Halloween shopping

Kind of cute as an Elvis impersonator, eh? We didn't go with this costume idea.

riding in the front seat

When I need to move the Mercedes into the street, I often take Thomas with me and plop him down on the front seat. He loves it.

No comments: