Wednesday, May 3

trek to Starbucks

This afternoon Thomas and I walked up to Starbucks. Normally I throw him in a stroller, but today I decided to have him walk. It probably took us 15 minutes to get down to the end of the block. Granted, this is a long block (or "super block" as I like to call it) but it's still just one block. We must have stopped to touch something every 6" along the way. He wanted to pet the rocks in front of one house, look at the primroses in front of another, touch the tree of yet another, pick dandelions, etc., etc., etc... Almost 40 minutes after leaving our house, we finally arrived at Starbucks. We live 6 blocks away.

Come to think of it... Last year on this very same day, it probably would have taken me 40 minutes to walk the 6 blocks, too. These were the last photos taken of my pregnant self at 37 weeks, exactly one year ago today. Thomas was born 10 days later.


1 comment:

Jay & Jody said...

Wow, great pictures! It seems like it was so much longer ago than one year!