Thursday, May 4

little swimmer

We got a little off track about a month ago and skipped three weeks of swimming. Today was our second week back in a row! Thomas seems to enjoy it and definitely enjoys it more and more each time we go. We walk around the 1'-0" deep area, play with some floating boards and tubes, check out the tile around the pool's edge, wave at the lifeguards, watch other swimmers, splash and play with the squirting water, and start all over from the top. After an hour of doing this, we are both worn out. I nap when we get home and Thomas' afternoon nap is always just a little bit longer than usual. Funny how playing in the water does that.

1 comment:

Yoshimi said...

Lucky!

Mommy and Daddy haven't taken me swimming in FOREVER! My cousins have a pool at their house and you can bet I'll be in there as much as I can this summer.

I've been eating a lot and growing a lot. My old swimsuit is too small. I need a new one.