Monday, April 10

bump!


The exersaucer is so great. Whenever I need a free moment, in he goes. If I'm making dinner, he's in the exersaucer. If I'm outside doing something in the yard, he and the exersaucer are out there with me. But I think the end is nearing. He's beginning to pick it up and move it around which is still okay, but then he isn't always on the smoothest of surfaces. This last weekend he moved into onto the concrete pavers in the backyard. He was okay there, but once he began moving back to the smoother concrete surface, it caught on a paver and down he went. Fortunately the exersaucer broke his fall so it wasn't nearly as bad as it otherwise might have been. He cried for about one minute and then was right back to his happy self (his mom, on the other hand, took 20 minutes to recover). A little bump on the forehead and small scrapes on the nose and above his lip. Poor guy!

No comments: