Saturday, November 24

seven months

It's hard for me to believe our sweet little girl is already seven months old. Something has clicked in just the last week and she suddenly seems like a much different baby. She has started to roll around the room. She is sitting up straight. She isn't yet moving forward, but has inched a little here and there and is slowly beginning to figure out how to use her legs to help her. She's talking with sounds like ma-ma-ma-ma-ma. She went for her first run in the jogger last weekend. We've sat her in restaurant highchairs using the fabric seat cover we have. And we've moved her from the infant carseat to a new convertible carseat.

The sixth month is one of my favorites because of all these sudden developments. I love watching her grow and change, but I also wish time would slow down. I will miss these days when they are over.

2 comments:

Trina Rae said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! :-)

PatrickHenryPDX said...

A great picture!