Tuesday, March 27

seeing the "big mouse"

A doctor appointment for me + Spring Break for Thomas' cousins + a Grandma who enjoys being with her grandchildren = a very full morning for Thomas!
.
Thomas spent the entire morning at his Grandma's house playing with his cousins. He really enjoys spending time with all of them. When I went to pick him up, Grandma suggested we all head to Chuck E. Cheese for some lunch and fun. Talk about an exciting half day! He had the most fun riding the fire engine with another little boy and wasn't scared of the "big mouse" at all. Instead of crying and running away like some toddlers his age will do (and I should know because yes, I wore this costume once years ago), Thomas gave him a high five, a hug and was very much interested in this large character. I can always tell when Thomas is excited and happy about something because he'll do a little jig. Today I saw it the minute we walked into the restaurant and again several times while we were there. So much fun for the kids, but pretty exhausting for this pregnant mama!
.

No comments: