Sunday, February 4

mama photos: 23 weeks

[hijack of Thomas' blog]
.
This afternoon I was looking through some photos of my first pregnancy with Thomas and comparing them to photos taken during this second pregnancy. The two photos above were taken at 23 weeks -- the left during my first pregnancy and the right during this second pregnancy (uh, yeah. can you say "weakened tummy muscles"?). I currently weigh less than I did at the same point of the first pregnancy, yet look how much larger my belly is! It's no wonder I toss and turn all night and can never get comfortable. I'm going to be so huge by the time I hit 40 weeks (full term).
.
[/back to regular "Thomas' blog" programming]

2 comments:

Trina Rae said...

You look beautiful!

Jay & Jody said...

Great pictures! I love tummy pictures. You look amazing!! Lucky you.