Friday, June 30

s'mores, please!

M often tells me I'm an advertiser's dream. If they say I need it or I see an ad for something, I am suddenly convinced I need it and/or want it. The same holds true for this t-shirt. When I see him in it all I can think about are s'mores and how yummy one would be right now...

Thomas walks backwards! Not a step or two, but the entire length of our hallway. This morning we saw him walk backwards while pulling his 'push car'. He always does everything the hard way.

3 comments:

Jay & Jody said...

Mmmm...s'mores! I'm hungry for some. :)

Suzie Petunia said...

I am the same. Once when I was pregnant during the summer I was craving s'mores SO badly... I made my husband drive and drive to try to find a place where we could build a fire to make the real deal. Because of the dry summer season we ended up in a friend's back yard building a fire. Sweet, gooey satisfaction.

And now that I've met you I can see that your son looks so much like you! He's a cutie!

Suzie Petunia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.