Wednesday, May 2

new-to-her shoes

My least favorite shoe in the whole wide world came home with Meredith today.  After preschool she went to her friend's house and her friend thought Meredith should have these shoes since they no longer fit her own feet.  I have refused to buy these for the kids (though honestly, they haven't asked for them either) because I really don't like them.  I never would have bought her these.  She, of course, is thrilled to have them and wanted to wear them everywhere we went this evening.  I don't know if it's the shoe she loves or the fact that her friend gave them to her, but I'm hoping this will pass quickly!

1 comment:

GRMASUS said...

Tell Meredith I totally love the new shoes! Myself, I'm lookin for a pair of rubber boots to fit that look like allegators.

Good taste aside...sometimes things just have to be FUN.

xoxoxoxox Grandma Susan