Tuesday, September 13

Cub Scout?

I don't know where Thomas learned or heard about Cub Scouts but he decided recently that this is what he wants to do.  I think Cub Scouts suits him and his personality perfectly -- and I can totally see him continuing all the way to Eagle Scout.  His excitement is infectious.  This evening the whole family went to an informational meeting for Cub Scouts at his school.  The Pack has boys in grades first thru fifth from three local schools, yet is still fairly small.  His Den (first graders) could potentially have 10 to 12 boys.  He's excited so we're excited.  Mike participated in the Scouts and my brother was involved in it, too.  I think it'll be a very good and fun experience for Thomas, with nothing but good results in every way imaginable.     

No comments: