Monday, March 21

Meredith over the weekend

all set to go ~ new jeans ~ inside an Asian market
Meredith cracks me up with her purse, baby, makeup, sunglasses... It's fun to see just how different boys and girls are from each other. None of this stuff is necessarily from me, it's all part of just who she is.
.
New jeans this weekend! Two things Meredith has been asking for lately: jeans and a bikini. I've always bought her stretchy pants or cords with an elastic waist. I wanted her to dress herself and be successful so it was the easiest thing for her to do quickly. But then she started asking for jeans and this weekend I broke down and got her a pair. And as usual, the snap closure is not an issue for her. Her favorite thing is the snap and the front pockets. She's also asking for a very specific bikini. It's something similar to one of mine and she's been asking for one ever since she saw another young girl in the Palm Desert pool wearing the same thing. I'm going to drag my feet on that one a little longer...
.
We went to an Asian market over the weekend that we haven't been to in a long time. Neither of the kids are fond of the smell inside, esp. in the back where they sell live seafood. Honestly, I don't like it either and avoid that area but I don't pinch my nose. Her nose was pinched just about the entire time we were in the store!

No comments: