Tuesday, October 26

Done!

A year ago Meredith decided she wasn't going to wear pull-ups anymore. She was done and decided for herself one day that that was the day. At the time, she was ready to be done with them at night, too, but I had a package still in her closet and we were gearing up to travel over the holidays. So I decided to "use them up" and wait until we returned home from a visit to Oregon. Well, I missed my opportunity because as soon as we returned she began to wake up with a wet pull-up again. I didn't push things and figured she'd also decide one day when she was done.
.
Tonight is the second night of wearing underwear -- not pull-ups -- to bed. Again, she decided she didn't want to wear them anymore at night either so she's now in underwear 24/7. This Friday evening we have a sleepover planned for the kids at their friend's house. Again, I had reservations when she said she doesn't want to wear pull-ups anymore (couldn't she wait until after this weekend to make the big change?!) but I also learned to seize these opportunities before they pass me by. Friday evening at her friend's house will be interesting!

No comments: