Thursday, August 26

Kindergarten: a great first week

"Today we did something really special at Kindergarten. Do you want to know what we did? What day is it today? Okay. So every Thursday the big kids come in. They are much bigger and there are a lot of them. I think it's the whole class. They are FOURTH graders! They come to help us with special projects. Today the boy asked me questions and wrote down my answers. He asked me what my address is and I told him 1584... Yes, I know the name of our street. I told him ******. He also asked what my favorite food is and I told him pizza! I drew a crocodile on the back of the paper and the fourth grader told me he doesn't even draw crocodiles that good. He said I did a really good job. And you know what, mom? When I'm a fourth grader, I'll probably draw like I'm a SIXTH grader!"

1 comment:

shannon said...

Love it! So happy to hear he loves Kindergarten. Yay Thomas!