Thursday, July 22

last days of blogging

almost 4 hours into a birthday party on a 95* day
.
Postings to this blog have slowed down, way down. With Thomas heading into Kindergarten next month, I think this blog will soon come to an end. It's been a great way to let everyone know what we're up to and how we're doing but I think the time has come. Originally I thought I would end it when Meredith was born -- and that was over three years ago! There will be a few more posts as we enjoy the rest of our carefree summer days, but we'll shut it down in the early Fall...

1 comment:

DerekT said...

Thanks for the wonderful window into your family. We have all followed your adventures and enjoyed your prose - Darcy and Kayla have been regular visitors and I added your blog as an RSS feed a long back. I can think of no better 'photo album or diary/journal' than the one you have created through this blog for your kids to enjoy and look back on years from now. I was amazed that you were able to maintain it for so long!

Best wishes and good luck as you begin the next chapters of your family life.

Derek, Darcy and the fam...