Wednesday, July 19

sitting pretty?

Every day we find the girls' food bowls in places other than where they should be. Thomas loves to carry them from room to room and put his toys in them. I've often thought I should be photographing all the things he puts in the dog bowls. It might make for an interesting collection of photos. We've seen everything from his sippy cup to a shoe to a stuffed animal. The girls were understandably quite concerned the first few times they found their bowls on the sofa or on top of the dining room table, but now they seem to go with the flow and have faith that we will put their bowls back where they belong when it's time for them to eat.

Earlier this week I found Bela's food bowl in the laundry basket full of clean clothes. I asked Thomas if that's really where it should be and he pulled it out and placed it on the floor adjacent to the laundry basket. Later, he was standing in the area of the bowl, walked backwards and fell. His bottom landed perfectly in the dog bowl. And he was stuck. Being the mom that I am, I took several photographs of him before helping him out. He was not very happy.

No comments: